Reddding CA- On Thursday January 18th the new Redding Sheraton Hotel opened its doors. This 4 star, 130 room full service hotel is the smallest Sheraton in North America. A testament to the importance of such a large company putting their name on this new hotel. Other local hotel are hopefully for the new hotel. General manager of the Best Western in Redding Ed Rullman is excited for the impact this new hotel will have on the community.
It isn’t just the hotel that people are excited about, the new restaurant has been creating some buzz too. It is called mosaic and it is open for everyone to try. Executive Chef Joshua Boswell says “I encourage people to come and try it, but don't be scared there are some things (on the menu) that they probably haven’t seen before.”
Whether it is the hotel that you’re coming to see or the restaurant that you are coming to eat at both are open for business. You can make room reservations on sheraton.com and you can get restaurant reservations on open table.
- New Redding Sheraton Opens in Turttle Bay
- Turtle Bay 'Sheraton Hotel' set to open soon
- Staff at Redding’s new Sheraton hotel prepare for grand opening
- Butterflies Take Over 'Turtle Bay' in Redding
- Turtle Bay Opens New Prehistoric Exhibition
- Turtle Bay 'horticulture'
- Bay Bridge Demolition Complete
- Critters at Redding's Turtle Bay Beat Triple-Digit Heat
- Cannabis Business Opens in Redding
- Grocery Outlet opens in Redding