BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. – The Disaster Recovery Centers for the Camp Fire located in Chico and in Oroville will be closed on Sundays and have announced new hours of operation.
The new operating hours are 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday. They will be closed this coming Sunday, Dec. 9, 2018.
Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville remain available for residents to connect with resources needed to recover and rebuild. Local, state and federal agencies along with community organizations are available to answer questions about disaster assistance.
Disaster Recovery Center locations include:
- Chico Mall-1982 E 20th St, Chico, CA 95928
- Oroville-2140 Feather River Blvd., Oroville, CA 95965
The centers will also be closed on Dec. 25, 2018, and Jan. 1, 2019.
For additional fire recovery information and resources, visit ButteCountyRecovers.org.
- New Hours Start This Weekend for FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers in Chico and Oroville
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- FEMA Opens Recovery Center
- Butte County Disaster Recovery Centers change hours
- Disaster Center Holiday Hours
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- Oroville Disaster Recovery Center to Close Feb. 8
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- President Orders End to FEMA Money for California Disaster Recovery