BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The 'Butte Strong Fund' has been launched to provide recovery and relief for victims of the Camp Fire.
The fund is a collaborative effort between the North Valley Community Foundation, Sierra Nevada Brewery and the Aaron Rogers Norcal Fire Recovery Fund.
The President and CEO of the North Valley Community Foundation said that the partnership came about because of the severity of the tragedy.
"We needed to maximize our efforts," said Alexa Benson-Valavanis, president and CEO of the North Valley Community Foundation. "We work very closely with Sierra Nevada Brewery and Aaron Rogers already and it seemed to make sense to unite our efforts to really maximize the kind of impact we could have."
The cost for the recovery is estimated at over $16 billion.
The Butte Strong Fund is hoping to raise $50 million within the next couple of years to help with recovery and relief efforts.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Butte Strong Fund Launched for Camp Fire Recovery
- Butte Strong Fund awarded grants totaling over $800,000 for Camp Fire recovery
- UPDATED: Wells Fargo Donates $3.25 Million More for Camp Fire Recovery Thru NVCF's Butte Strong Fund
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Butte Strong Fund Announces Grant to Address Child Trauma From Camp Fire
- Where the money of Butte Strong Fund is going
- Camp Fire Recovery Bills Clear State Assembly
- Comedy roast to benefit Camp Fire Recovery
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- Survivors talk Camp Fire recovery and remembrance