BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The 'Butte Strong Fund' has been launched to provide recovery and relief for victims of the Camp Fire.
The fund is a collaborative effort between the North Valley Community Foundation, Sierra Nevada Brewery and the Aaron Rogers Norcal Fire Recovery Fund.
The President and CEO of the North Valley Community Foundation said that the partnership came about because of the severity of the tragedy.
"We needed to maximize our efforts," said Alexa Benson-Valavanis, president and CEO of the North Valley Community Foundation. "We work very closely with Sierra Nevada Brewery and Aaron Rogers already and it seemed to make sense to unite our efforts to really maximize the kind of impact we could have."
The cost for the recovery is estimated at over $16 billion.
The Butte Strong Fund is hoping to raise $50 million within the next couple of years to help with recovery and relief efforts.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Butte Strong Fund Launched for Camp Fire Recovery
- Camp Fire Fund 2018
- Aaron Rodgers Donates 1 Million, Sets up Camp Fire Recovery Fund
- Michigan Breweries Sell Resilience Butte Strong IPA to Raise Money for Camp Fire Victims
- Camp Fire Relief Fund Raises $804,000
- Butte Strong Logo Grows as Local Phenomenon
- Fire Recovery meeting in Oroville
- Business Recovery After Carr Fire
- Butte Search & Rescue Launches Capital Campaign