Butte County presiding Judge Robert A. Glusman announced that attorney Jesus A. Rodriguez will be joining the court as the newest judge of the Butte County Superior Court.
Mr. Rodriguez was appointed by Governor Jerry Brown, effective January 28th 2018.
Mr. Rodriguez was born and raised in Glenn County and graduated from Orland High School.
- New Butte County court judge starts in 2018
- Trinity County's Presiding Superior Court Judge Resigns
- Butte County Superior Court Selects Chico Alumna as Court Commissioner
- Butte County judge rules in favor of ‘Move the Junkyard’
- Butte County ICE raids
- Butte County Fire
- Butte County Voter Guide
- Butte County Election Results
- Butte County Serial Burglar in Court on Oct. 5
- Leading Butte County Candidates React to June Primary 2018 Results