CHICO, Calif. - Action News Now reporter Laura Eng spoke to neighbors on Santana Court in Chico about the overdose incident.
Some neighbors said that they are not surprised it happened.
Chico Police Chief Mike O'Brien is still working to identify which drugs were used.
He did say that every indication shows it was some sort of fentanyl-combined with other drugs.
Neighbors said that the area is a family-friendly place but they have had several issued with the house in question before.
One neighbor who preferred to remain anonymous said what its been like living next to the house.
"It's been a little chaotic," he said. "We've called the cops a handful of times with noise disturbances late at night, parties, music going on. We also submitted a drug suspicion report online with the police department."
O'Brien said if his officers did not have Narcan, more people would have been dead.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Neighbor Speaks Out About Mass-Overdose in Chico
- Victim Speaks Out About Chico Mass-Overdose Incident
- Daniel Baldwin Offers Support After Mass-Overdose in Chico
- Authorities Confirm Death in Mass-Overdose in Chico as Fentanyl, Methamphetamine, Cocaine Poisoning
- Last Patient Released, Police Continue to Investigate Mass-Overdose Incident
- Serial Suspect: Chico Neighbors Concerned
- Chico improves school safety amidst mass shootings
- Chico Police now carrying anti-overdose kits
- A Survivor Speaks: Las Vegas Mass Shooting Anniversary
- Chico Police: Man Arrested for Stabbing Neighbor