REDDING, Calif.- Palomar Builders, Inc. is the company tasked with developing a large part of property into new homes in Redding.
It will be a combination of Stonecreek, Stonesfair, and Shastina Ranch.
Action News Now was told that all together, a total of 756 single-family homes are expected to be built. This also includes the addition of a school and park on site.
Much of the groundwork has already been laid out. The property is located along Airport Rd. and Rancho Rd.
Action News Now spoke to the contractor who says the total cost of the project is close to 27 million dollars and is expected to be completed in the next seven years.
"We're going to be building three bedroom, four bedroom, 2500 square foot homes, but we listen to the homeowners and our plans will have flexibility to take a room out or put one in," co-owner of Palomar Builders, Jeb Allen says.
- Nearly 756 homes to be built in Redding
- 77,000-Square-Foot VA Clinic to be Built in Redding
- Agency Built Pen for Possible Horse Slaughter
- Magalia man devastated over loss of custom-built brewery
- Car crashes into home in Redding
- Mail stolen from homes in Red Bluff
- Redding woman confronts burglar inside home
- Mobile Home Catches Fire in Red Bluff
- Police arrest 2 in Redding home burglary
- Redding police bust suspected drug home