NORTH STATE - The National Weather Service has issued a flood warning for certain areas of the Sacramento River due to winter weather conditions.
The service has issued a flood warning for the following areas:
Sacramento River near Hamilton City
Sacramento River at Tehama Bridge
Sacramento River at Vina Woodson Bridge
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
For more information on forecasts and river levels, CLICK HERE.
- National Weather service issues flood warning for Sacramento River areas
- Sacramento River flooding closes RV park
- Flooding concerns on the Sacramento River near Redding
- Officials warn of Sacramento River flooding due to increased releases from Keswick Dam
- National Weather Service issues flash flood watch for Carr, Hirz, Delta burn scar
- National Weather Service issues flash flood watch in Shasta, Lake county through Thursday evening
- Body Found In Sacramento River Identified
- Fall River Brewing Raising Money to Rebuild Sacramento River Trail
- Redding adds new patrols to enhance Sacramento River Trail safety
- Union Pacific RR Protecting Assets in Sacramento River Canyon