SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The National Weather Service has issued a flash flood watch for areas of the Carr, Hirz and Delta burn scar.
The watch is in effect due to forecasted heavy rain and thunderstorms in the North State.
For more information, CLICK HERE.
- National Weather Service issues flash flood watch for Carr, Hirz, Delta burn scar
- Flash flood warning issued for Camp Fire burn scar
- Flash flood watch in effect for Camp Fire burn scar
- Butte County Sheriff's Office Issues Flash Flood Watch for Camp Fire Burn Scar
- Flash Flood Watch Issued for Camp Fire Burn Area
- National Weather Service issues flash flood watch in Shasta, Lake county through Thursday evening
- Flash Flood Watch: Butte County
- Flash Flood Watch for Area Burned by Camp Fire
- Delta and Hirz Fires: Now 100 Percent Contained
- National Weather service issues flood warning for Sacramento River areas