BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - The North Valley Community Foundation announced that it committed another $1 million for cash assistance to Camp Fire survivors.
$500,000 will be used to help keep tree removals on track, another grant will help restore ambulance service to Paradise.
More money will go to fund two recovery centers in Magalia.
North Valley Community Foundation, CLICK HERE
That brings to $21 million of the amount granted so far to the community recovery, via the Butte Strong fund, Camp Fire Relief Fund, and other donor-designated funds.
- NVCF commits $1 million for cash assistance to Camp Fire survivors
- UPDATED: Wells Fargo Donates $3.25 Million More for Camp Fire Recovery Thru NVCF's Butte Strong Fund
- Camp Fire survivor RV fire
- Camp Fire survivor searches for housing options post FEMA assistance
- Camp Fire survivor turns 100
- Camp Fire survivors receive mattresses
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Approaching
- Camp Fire FEMA Assistance Deadline Extended
- PG&E creates $105 million wildfire assistance fund to help fire survivors
- Boxer Ava Knight Helps Camp Fire Survivors