HAMILTON CITY, Calif.- Indianapolis Colts' punter and local hero Rigo Sanchez returned to where it all began on Saturday, his hometown of Hamilton City.
His wife, Cynthia Sanchez says, "He's just a humble, caring individual, very grounded, for him to do this during his busy, busy schedule its miraculous, and we had so much support from the community, coaches, friends and family gathered to make this a reality for him."
More than 200 kids came out to the first annual Rigo Sanchez Football Camp at Hamilton High School Saturday...thats where Sanchez's career began.
- NFL player hosts free football camp
- ‘Unwined’ Restaurant Hosts Free Christmas Dinner for Camp Fire Survivors
- Insurance commissioner to host free workshop for Camp Fire victims
- West Valley Football Player Funeral Held Sunday
- Paradise Shrine Club Hosts Free Medical Clinic
- Soccer pros offer free Camp in Oroville
- El Rey Hosting Camp Fire Benefit Concert
- Camp Fire survivor hosts retreat for women
- Salvation Army hosts free community Thanksgiving in Chico
- 'Tide' Offers Free Laundry Service for Camp Fire Survivors