ATLANTA, Ga. - The Super Bowl is less than a week away and fans can expect security in Atlanta to be tight.
Wednesday, the NFL will join local law enforcement to outline their public safety plans for game-related activities.
Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen is also expected to attend.
The Los Angeles Rams will take on the New England Patriots on Sunday, Feb. 3, 2019.
Tune into KHSL Channel 12 and KNVN Channel 24 for a special edition of Acton News Now right after the big game.
- NFL and Law Enforcement Outline Super Bowl Public Safety Plans
- Law Enforcement Oversight?
- A super amount of food for Super Bowl Sunday
- Score big Super Bowl TV deals
- Local restaurants gear up for Super Bowl
- Super Bowl selfie kid speaks out
- DUI Rates Spike on Super Bowl Sunday
- Chico community group planning rally for public safety
- District Attorney outlines killer's troubled, criminal past