Rio De Janiero, Brazil - Hundreds of ancient artifacts were destroyed this morning as a fire engulfed Brazil's National Museum.
The blaze destroyed artifacts from Egypt, greco-roman art and some of the first fossils found in Brazil.
There are no reports of injuries at this time, and police do not have any word on how the 200-year-old museum caught fire.
The country's President, Michel Temer, has called it a sad day for all Brazilians.
- Museum Fire Destroys Hundreds of Ancient Artifacts in Brazil
- Fire destroys home in Oroville
- 2-Acre Fire Destroys Thermalito Home
- House on Pentz Road destroyed by fire
- Fire destroys mobile home in Oroville
- Fire destroys a garage in Forbestown
- Bangor home destroyed in Saturday morning fire
- Concow Mobile Home Destroyed by Fire
- Greenwich Drive Fire Destroys Garage, 3 Vehicles
- Hundreds of Goats Graze for Fire Prevention