QUINCY, Calif. - Fire crews are keeping control of the Murphy Fire near Belden in the Feather River Canyon.
Fire officials with the Plumas National Forest say it is around 100-acres.
Highway 70 is under traffic control in the area, a precautionary evacuation notice is underway for several areas.
A Red Cross shelter is in place on Lawrence Street in Quincy.
- Murphy Fire Chars 100 Acres in Plumas County
- Murphy Fire Burns 100 Acres, Precautionary Evacuations in Place
- A fire near Santa Barbara has charred more than 4,300 acres and is 10% contained
- Stoll Fire, 100% Contained, 268 Acres
- Mountain Fire: 600 acres, 100% contained
- Swedes Fire: 496 acres, 100% contained
- Plumas County man still missing
- Dead body identified in Plumas County
- Small Plane Crash in Plumas County
- Deadly bat disease detected in Plumas County