SUSANVILLE, Calif. - The Lassen County Sheriff’s Office along with 11 other federal, state and local agencies arrested several people in a gang around the Susanville area, who were believed to have an illegal drug storage, officials said.
According to the Lassen County Sheriff’s Office, 200 personnel executed 13 state search and arrest warrants in Susanville and remote areas of Lassen County.
Authorities targeted an alleged methamphetamine and heroin storage and distribution centers operated by the “Susanville White Boys Gang,” officials said.
Deputies filed criminal complaints related to several people within the gang with various crimes including drug sales and illegal firearms.
The investigation began with the help of the Susanville Police Department and numerous agencies helped including:
• The Lassen County Sheriff’s Office
• California Highway Patrol
• The Butte County Sheriff’s Office
• California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
• The Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office
• The Federal Bureau of Investigation
• The Bureau of Land Management
• The Plumas County Sheriff’s Office
• Department of Fish and Wildlife
• California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
Authorities have not released the identities of those arrested Wednesday nor was there a specific number of arrests mentioned.