Get ready for a cooler start to your Thursday morning, and more scattered showers ahead in your Thursday forecast. The majority of the scattered showers will be in store for mountain areas, but there is still a slight chance for a stray shower or two brushing through the Northern end of the valley today. Snow levels will hover around 3000' in the Northern Mountains today, and around 3500' in the Sierra this afternoon. Mid valley areas will more than likely stay dry, and could end up mostly sunny by this afternoon. Temperatures have dipped into the 30's to 40's in the valley overnight, and into the 20's to 30's in the mountains this morning. Winds will be up to around 10mph out of the South. High temperatures will end up in the low 60's in the valley this afternoon, and mountain areas will mostly end up in the 40's later today. Showers will taper off this evening, and dry weather returns for the next 2 days.
Sunny skies, and highs in the low 70's are on the way for your Friday. Mostly sunny, and slightly warmer temperatures are ahead for Saturday. Most valley areas will end up in the mid 70's on Saturday afternoon. You'll want to take advantage of the dry weather ahead for Friday and Saturday, as another round of showers will return on Sunday into Monday of your extended forecast. Temperatures will dip back into the mid to high 60's in the valley on Sunday, and will then drop into the high 50's to low 60's on Monday. Showers will taper off Monday evening.
Cloudy, and cool weather is projected for Tuesday and Wednesday. There is a slight chance for more light showers lingering into the middle of next week.
- Much cooler with scattered showers lingering today
- Scattered showers linger in your Tuesday forecast
- Scattered showers linger into your weekend
- Cooler, with scattered rain and snow showers today
- Scattered showers & strong winds ahead for today
- Severe winter weather lingers today
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Scattered showers continue this weekend
- Showers Linger Monday with Possible Thunderstorms
- More showers lingering through your weekend forecast