Mt. Shasta Ski Park has re-opened, and they're planning to stay open through the end of winter.
Friday morning the sun was out, but it was cold.
One parking lot was full of cars by 10 a.m. and another lot was nearly half- full.
Skiers are finding a 2- foot mix of manmade, groomed and natural snow.
The Marmot lift opened this morning with 3 trails, including 2 that are groomed, and they're hoping to open the Douglas lift, at least part of it, by Saturday.
This weekend's expected to be very busy with live music from the Dunsmuir rock band, Soda Creek on tap tomorrow night.
Friday they're open until 7 tomorrow 9 to- 6 and Sunday 9 to 4.
They've been graced with more than 3- inches of new snow over the past few days at the park.
This video is courtesy of Mt. Shasta Ski Park.
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park open for business
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park now open
- Mt, Shasta Ski Park Opens Slopes
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park Helps Local Economy
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park closed until Friday
- Wednesday is opening day for Mt. Shasta Ski Park
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park set to open Dec. 20
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park Closes for Winter Season
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park closed today due to rain
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park Set to Open for the Summer Season