The Mount Shasta Ski Park is closing its doors after a hard season of difficult weather but it’s not all bad news. According to the park they say due to hard work they were able to weather the storm and have a good season. Some people at the park were sad that the park is closing tomorrow but are saying that they are thankful the park fought hard to stay open for those snow lovers. Just days before the park was set to open in January the roads were completely closed and snowed in. now fast forward to today where all the snow has gone and the warm spring weather has set in.
The park has had a rough year in terms of weather due to the late start to the season and a lot of ups and downs in the weather. This park is a huge boost to local economy due to the fact it brings in tourism. Regardless of the tough year, the park tried really hard to do their best for the lovers of snow sports to be able to hit the slopes for as long as they could. Michael Smith the director of marketing for the park said today “the entire process went extremely well given out conditions that we had to deal with the fact that we were able to get open On the days that we did we were able to deal with some of the pent-up demand that was out there.” The park worked hard this year making snow around the clock to stay open as long as they could to turn that around so they were able to stay open during key times. Local business praised the efforts of the park to stay open during the tough season.
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park Closes for Winter Season
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park closed until Friday
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park Helps Local Economy
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park now open
- Mt, Shasta Ski Park Opens Slopes
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park open for business
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park closed today due to rain
- Wednesday is opening day for Mt. Shasta Ski Park
- Mt. Shasta Ski Park Set to Open for the Summer Season
- Mount Shasta Ski Park closed due to weather conditions