REDDING, Calif. - A moving truck crash is causing delays near the Highway 44 on-ramp from I-5 and Hilltop Drive.
Traffic is backed up on the freeway, but there are currently no lanes blocked.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the driver was exiting onto Highway 44 when the vehicle drifted across the lanes of the highway, hit the median, and then drifted back across the lanes of the highway.
Motorists in the area should expect 30-45 minute delays.
The passenger in the vehicle was transported to the hospital with minor injuries, and the driver had no injuries.
- Moving truck crash causes delays on Highway 44
- Bear causes traffic delays on Highway 44
- Traffic Alert: Redding Highway 44
- Rollover Crash Causes Delays on Highway 99
- Man dead after car rolled off Highway 44
- FedEx truck crash causes delays on Highway 99, north of Los Molinos
- Big Rig Crash Causing Traffic Delays on Highway 99
- Crash causes traffic delays on Highway 99, Hamilton Road
- Crash causes delays on Highway 99 in Chico
- Suspected wrong-way driver, crash causes delays on Highway 99