Dry and warmer weather is ahead for the valley today, but some showers are still expected in the mountains for the start of your work week. Scattered showers tapered off last night, but are already developing across Siskiyou County this morning. The best chance for showers will be in the Sierra through today, and there will be a slight chance for a stray shower dropping into the Foothills tonight. Mostly sunny skies, and dry weather is in store for the valley and the Northern Mountains this afternoon. Temperatures have dipped into the 40's in the valley overnight, and into the 20's to 30's in the mountains. Winds will be out of the North to 10mph today. High temperatures are projected to climb into the 70's in the valley, and into the low 50's to low 60's in the mountains.
Dry and warmer weather is on tap for our entire area on Tuesday. Temperatures will be around 5 degrees warmer than Monday, and sunny to mostly sunny skies are expected. The dry weather and warming trend will continue through the middle of the week. Valley areas will end up back in the low to mid 80's on Wednesday, and will then warm into the mid to high 80's by the end of the week. Mountain areas will end up back in the 60's to 70's range during that time.
Temperatures are currently projected to stay in the same range as Friday through the weekend, but we are expecting to see more clouds returning. There will be a slight chance for a drop in temperatures, and for showers in the mountains through the weekend, but current models have us staying dry. Mostly to partly sunny skies, and highs in the mid to high 80's are the current projection for the valley this weekend.
- Mountain showers linger today, but pleasant weather is ahead
- Pleasant today, but more showers are ahead
- Severe winter weather lingers today
- Much cooler with scattered showers lingering today
- Staying pleasant today, but active weather is ahead
- Freezing temperatures & mountain snow showers today
- Staying breezy with some mountain showers today
- Pleasant weather ahead for your Friday
- Pleasant today, but showers are returning this week
- Showers tapering off today, but more wet weather is ahead