REDDING, Calif. - The name of the person who died at the scene of a traffic collision involving a motorcycle has been released by the Shasta County Chief Deputy Coroner.
On Tuesday Lt. Randall said the collision that occurred on Saturday, June 29, 2019 on Texas Springs Road near Montgomery Ranch Road in Redding involved one motorcyclist who had suffered major injuries before he died on the scene.
The person was identified as 24-year-old Leland Robert Foreman II of Anderson.
The incident remains under investigation by the California Highway Patrol (CHP) and a post-mortem examination is still pending and has been scheduled by the Coroner's office.
- Motorcyclist who died in weekend Redding crash identified
- Coroner Identifies Motorcyclist Victim in SR-299 Crash
- Oroville motorcyclist dead after crashing into tree
- Woman Identified in Fatal Crash in Redding
- Authorities identify woman killed in Redding crash
- Redding man dies in Montana motorhome crash
- Fatal Crash Victim Identified
- Retired Redding K9 Dies
- Crash leads to motorcyclist trapped under vehicle in Chico
- Motorcyclist arrested following chase, crash in Sutter County