BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - One person was injured after a motorcycle crash on Highway 70, near the Highway 149 on-ramp.
According to California Highway Patrol, the motorcyclist missed the turn and drove off the side of the road around 3 p.m.
The driver suffered a possible broken wrist and severe road rash. An air ambulance was called and then called off, according to California Highway Patrol.
The left lane is closed while they tow the motorcycle. Motorists should expect delays in the area.
- Motorcyclist injured in crash on Highway 70, Highway 149
- Motorcyclist Killed in Highway 70 Collision
- Highway 70 widening progress
- Traffic/Weather Alert: multi vehicle collision on Highway 149
- Road worker struck, injured by SUV on Highway 70
- Explosion at power substation near Highway 99 and Highway 70
- Highway Fire 100% contained near Hwy 99 & 149 in Butte County
- Marysville residents react to Highway 70 plans
- UPDATE: Funding Approved for Highway 70 Construction
- Highway 70 Intermittent Closures Through October