YUBA-SUTTER COUNTY, Calif. - A motorcyclist was killed on Thursday after they collided with a truck on Highway 70.
At around 5:48 p.m. a 2005 Harley Davidson Motorcycle driven by Joseph Legnon, 54, of Marysville, was traveling northbound on Highway 70 approaching Noble Road.
For unknown reasons, Legnon's vehicle crossed the double-yellow line and collided with a 2013 Chevy 2500 truck traveling southbound.
Legnon was transported to Rideout Memorial Hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.
The driver of the truck, an unidentified 16-year-old from Marysville, was uninjured.
It is unknown is alcohol or drugs were a factor in the collision.
- Motorcyclist Killed in Highway 70 Collision
- Motorcyclist injured in crash on Highway 70, Highway 149
- Highway 99 increased collisions
- Motorcyclist Killed in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Authorities identify man killed in shooting on Highway 70
- Marysville residents react to Highway 70 plans
- UPDATE: Funding Approved for Highway 70 Construction
- Highway 70 Intermittent Closures Through October
- CHP: Fatal Accident Off Highway 70
- More safety improvements to Highway 70