CHICO, Calif. - Chico police are investigating a motorcycle versus vehicle collision on Mangrove Avenue.
At around 9:50 a.m. on Sept. 25, a motorcyclist was traveling southbound on Mangrove Avenue while a Lexus SUV was traveling northbound when it moved into the center-left turn lane. The SUV made a turn in front of the motorcycle and they both collided.
The 62-year-old motorcyclist was sent to Enloe Medical Center to be treated for injuries and the 65-year-old driver is was not injured.
Drugs and alcohol are not considered a factor in the incident.
The southbound lanes of Mangrove Avenue were shut down for 20 minutes, but have since reopened.
- Motorcycle Crashes on Mangrove Avenue
- Two cars involved in T-bone crash on Mangrove Ave. in Chico
- Chico Police Investigating Armed Robbery at Mangrove Gas Station
- Motorcycle crash kills 2 in Redding
- Traffic Alert: Kennedy Avenue
- Stanley Avenue Project Approved
- Traffic Alert: rollover crash on 1st Avenue and Neal Dow
- Vehicle Crashes Into Multiple Homes on East Avenue
- CHP: Chico man dead after suspected DUI motorcycle crash
- UPDATED: Motorcycle Crash Victim Still in Critical Condition