SISKIYOU COUNTY, Calif. - The Siskiyou County Sheriff’s Office reported Wednesday that a McCloud man was arrested on charges of felony burglary after authorities found stolen property worth more than $8,000 in his home.
According to Siskiyou County deputies, a search warrant was issued Monday at the 5000 block of Mt. Shasta Way, for Boulder Dolan Creek, 47, of McCloud.
Deputies found numerous items at Creek’s property including 1972, 1981 and 1982 Honda motorcycles, a Stihl chainsaw, Honda generator, Ryobi wood splitter, hand truck, wooden hand cart, multi-meter, drill with charger; hand tools, and a “Welcome” sign.
When combined by dollar value, all the stolen items are worth $8,035, officials said.
The operation to arrest Creek began after a theft occurred on October 12 at Mt. Shasta Forest subdivision, where a neighbor allegedly saw Creek operating a motorcycle, which appeared to be stolen.
The owner of that motorcycle was then able to identify the suspect and Creek was taken to the Siskiyou County Jail.
The case is still under investigation, if anyone has information, call deputies at (530)-841-2900.
- More than $8K of Stolen Property Found in McCloud Home: Siskiyou Sheriff
- Prescribed Burns Taking Place All This Week Near McCloud
- Marysville Police recover more than $54,000 in stolen property
- Redding Neighborhood Policing Unit make Stolen Property Arrest
- Police Arrest two for Possession of Stolen Property
- Redding Man Arrested for Possession of Stolen Property
- Two Arrested with Drugs and Stolen PG&E Property
- 1300 acres at McCloud's Soda Springs to be protected in perpetuity
- Schools in Siskiyou County on Precautionary Lockdown
- UPDATE: Shastina Fire Burning in Siskiyou County