Update: 6:31 a.m., September 8, 2019 - Power has been fully restored.
CHICO, Calif. - Over 1500 customers in Chico are without power from downed powerlines laying across a driveway on Oakpark Ave and Rose Ave.
The exact cause of the downed powerlines is still being investigated.
Chico Fire and PG&E are responding to the incident.
We have a reporter who will be on scene shortly.
- More than 1500 PG&E customers without power in Chico
- PG&E Investigates Power Outage in North Chico
- UPDATED: PG&E customers' power has been restored near Orland
- PG&E Working to Help more than 3,900 Customers Without Power
- Power restored to PG&E customers after fire safety shutoffs
- Power Restored to Most South Chico Customers
- Power restored to PG&E customers following downed power lines on Walnut Street
- PG&E tells customers: Prepare for blackouts
- Mystery PG&E power outage impacted 2,000 Chico residents
- Chico considers a curfew for future PG&E power outages