NEW YORK (AP) - Several women have made further claims of inappropriate sexual behavior against James Franco in a Los Angeles Times article .
Two former student actresses described negative on-set experiences with the actor-filmmaker while being directed by him in the report published Thursday. Sarah Tither-Kaplan said in a nude orgy scene three years ago, he removed plastic guards covering the actresses' groins while simulating sex.
Former students spoke of an unprofessional culture at Franco's now-closed acting school Studio 4, where he taught a sex scenes class. Two women say Franco became angry shooting a strip club scene when no actresses, who were masked, would go topless. She says one topless scene filmed during class with Tither-Kaplan was posted online.
A lawyer and publicist for Franco didn't respond to queries Thursday. Franco's attorney, Michael Plonsker, disputed the allegations to the Times.
- More claim sexual inappropriateness against James Franco
- GOP nominee denies inappropriate sexual conduct with minors
- Alaska Airlines investigates sexual harassment claim
- Allegations of inappropriate conduct by teacher at Yuba City High
- Stockton officer accused of inappropriate conduct with minor
- University of Oregon Apologizes for ‘Inappropriate Response’ Involving Death of Student
- James Gallagher on Recently Passed Dam Safety Bill
- James Gallagher Talks Dam Oversight and Water Tech. Research
- Assemblyman James Gallagher Visits Rural Schools in Hamilton City
- James Gallagher Pushes for Better Drug Disposal Plan