Chico Calif.—Stonewall Alliance presents its 5th annual Transgender Non-Conforming Art Show at Monca, the Museum of Northern California Art.
The art show The Body Electric centers the experiences, lives, struggles, accomplishments, and contributions of transgender non-conforming people through all forms of art.
The art will be visual, 3 dimensional, musical, performance, dance, spoken word, and more.
This is an opportunity for creative expressions by, for, and about the trans experience, bringing visibility to the community.
Opening night will be Saturday March 31st from 6 p.m. to 9p.m.
The suggested donation is $15 which will benefit the Stonewall Alliance, and Chico LGBTQ community.
The show will continue Thursday April 5th through Sunday April 8th, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monca Presents ‘The Body Electric’
- MONCA presents What, Us Worry?
- MONCA seeks volunteers and promotes current exhibit
- Female Artists Showcased in new MONCA Exhibit
- New Exhibits Open Thursday at MONCA
- Giving Tuesday: monca asks for help fixing air conditioner
- ‘MONCA’ Honors Chico Female Artists from Back in the Day
- North State Writers Present "LiveWord"
- Paradise presents Community Recovery Plan
- Northern California Ballet presents traditional Nutcracker