BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - FEMA announced on Saturday that they are working with the state of California to open two Mobile Disaster Recovery Centers (DRC's) in Magalia and Concow to service the survivors that are in those areas.
FEMA Public Information Officer Jovanna Garcia said they will continue to provide further services in the established DRC in Paradise located on 1080 Ewald Ct., off of Clark Rd. in Paradise.
At the DRC's survivors will be able to register for FEMA assistance, ask questions about their registration status, and can pick up the Right-of-Entry forms that need to be turned in to Butte County by January 31, 2019. Survivors will be directed to the Paradise DRC for additional services.
On Monday and Tuesday of next week the mobile DRC's will be set up, and will operate between noon and 5:00 p.m.
The Magalia location is the Magalia Baptist Church at 14098 Skyway.
The Yankee Hill location is at Pines Hardware STore at 11300 A Miller Flat Road.
- Mobile FEMA Disaster Recovery Centers to Provide Services in Concow and Magalia Monday and Tuesday
- FEMA Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise
- FEMA Opens Recovery Center
- FEMA Opening Disaster Recovery Center for Carr Fire Victims
- Mobile Disaster Recovery Centers Set to Visit North State
- Disaster Recovery Center Opens in Paradise Wednesday
- Butte County Disaster Recovery Centers change hours
- Camp Fire disaster recovery centers to close
- President Orders End to FEMA Money for California Disaster Recovery
- Mercy Medical Center provides disaster response training