CHICO, Calif - A soon to be parent got a pleasant surprise after she accidentally sent a baby shower invitation to a local Chico business.
Kylie James said she was unaware that she sent an invitation to the wrong address, but someone at “La Cocina Economica” saw the message and sent gifts back to James.
James did not realize about the mishap until she received a package a few days later from the Chico business.
“La Cocina Economica” sent her gifts from registry including:
• Burp Cloths
James was thankful for the gifts and said that “there’s still love and goodness in the world.”
- Mishap in baby shower invitation leads to kind gifts
- Mishap in Mandatory Evacuation for the City of Shasta Lake
- D.A. Investigates Election Fraud and City Council Mishap
- Rain Showers Tonight
- "Wonder" is a Dose of Kindness for Students
- Human Kindness Series: 3rd grader donates handmade pillows
- New Opioid Clinic is First of its Kind in Redding
- CSUC Agriculture department gets million dollar gift
- Chico Police Arrest Armed Teen Stealing Gifts
- Gift for Lab Renovation at Chico State