Cloudy, dry, and mild conditions are ahead for your Friday. Looks like you're safe leaving the umbrella at home as you head out the door today. Temperatures have only dipped into the low to mid 50's in the valley this morning, and into the mid 40's to low 50's in mountain areas. High temperatures will top out in the mid 60's for the valley, with mid to high 50's projected for most mountain areas. Winds will be light, and skies will be cloudy.
Cloudy skies, dry conditions, and warm temperatures will continue for most of your Saturday. Showers will return to the coast late Saturday evening, and will spread into the valley overnight into Sunday morning. Heavy showers are expected on Sunday, with up to an inch and half of rain projected in the valley, and upwards of 2 inches looking very possible in some areas of the mountains. Gusty South winds will also develop on Sunday. Another wet system will enter the region on Sunday into Monday. That next system will be cooler, and leave snow levels dipping to below pass levels. A chance for thunderstorms will be in store for the valley on Monday. Temperatures will be in the mid 50's for the valley on Monday.
Dry and slightly warmer conditions return for your Tuesday, and will linger through at least Thursday of next week.
- Mild & dry for your Black Friday forecast
- Dry and Mild Weather Continues
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Staying mild Friday but warmer this weekend
- Mild & moslty dry weather ahead for your Wednesday
- Drying out for your Friday!
- Chilly & Dry this Friday Morning
- Butte County Black Friday Deals
- Black Friday gets an early kick off
- Black Friday glitches across the nation
- Dry & warmer for your Christmas Day forecast