(CNN) -- Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has died, his investment firm Vulcan said Monday. He was 65.
"It is with deep sadness that we announce the death of our founder Paul G. Allen, co-founder of Microsoft and noted technologist, philanthropist, community builder, conservationist, musician and supporter of the arts," Vulcan said in a statement.
"Mr. Allen died on Monday afternoon, October 15, 2018, from complications of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma in Seattle. Mr. Allen was 65 years old."
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Dead at 65
- Microsoft search engine Bing is blocked in China
- Microsoft warns Windows 10 users to update immediately
- AC/DC co-founder dies at the age of 64
- READ: The charges against Paul Manafort
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos says National Enquirer publisher tried to extort him
- Paul Manafort sentenced to 47 months in prison
- Homeless Man Helps Chiefs Player Jeff Allen Make it to Playoff Game
- Missing Chico woman found dead