REDDING, Calif. - The Mercy Medical Center which is located at 2175 Rosaline Ave. in Redding has not had to evacuate their hospital due to the “Carr Fire” and instead relocated some of their patients, said Mike Mangas from Mercy Medical Center.
According to an email sent by Mangas, at 11 p.m. Thursday five babies were relocated out of the area while high-risk patients are being prepared to evacuate should the “Carr Fire” worsen.
Their emergency room is fully open and there are several burn patients with non-life threatening injuries, said Mangas.
All but one of the burn patients have been treated and released.
- Mercy Medical Center Relocates Infants due to ‘Carr Fire’
- Baby Returned to Mercy Medical Center NICU following Carr Fire
- Blue Santa visited Mercy Medical Center today
- Mercy Medical Center Faces $30,000 Fine
- Mercy Medical Center provides disaster response training
- First baby of 2018 born at Redding's Mercy Medical Center
- Shasta Regional Medical Center Doctor Loses Home in Carr Fire
- Redding Businesses Suffer due to Carr Fire
- Chico community employment center to relocate
- Jesus Center Relocation Still a Possiblility