CAL FIRE engineer Cory Iverson was honored, Saturday in San Diego.
The engineer was killed in the line of duty earlier this month while responding to the “Thomas Fire.”
Iverson’s wife fought back tears as she spoke of their relationship.
Saturday’s memorial was held at the Rock Church in San Diego.
Iverson served with CAL FIRE for more than eight years.
- Memorial for firefighter that died in ‘Thomas Fire'
- Redding Firefighter injured while battling Thomas Fire
- Redding firefighter back home after injury on Thomas Fire
- Firefighter working huge California fire dies
- Chico Fire Department's return from Thomas Fire
- Man saves bunny rabbit in Thomas Fire
- 3 Redding Firefighters added to Fallen Firefighter Memorial
- 3 North State firefighters honored during California Firefighters Memorial
- Firefighter memorial live from downtown Chico
- Firefighters battle Country Fire