CAL FIRE engineer Cory Iverson was honored, Saturday in San Diego.
The engineer was killed in the line of duty earlier this month while responding to the “Thomas Fire.”
Iverson’s wife fought back tears as she spoke of their relationship.
Saturday’s memorial was held at the Rock Church in San Diego.
Iverson served with CAL FIRE for more than eight years.
- Memorial for firefighter that died in ‘Thomas Fire'
- Redding Firefighter injured while battling Thomas Fire
- Redding firefighter back home after injury on Thomas Fire
- Firefighter working huge California fire dies
- Chico Fire Department's return from Thomas Fire
- Man saves bunny rabbit in Thomas Fire
- Firefighter memorial live from downtown Chico
- Firefighter Dies While Battling Fire near Yosemite Park
- ‘Thomas Fire’ now the largest fire in CA history
- Cal Fire Butte County on Thomas Fire efforts