The Powerball jackpot is now at $570 million and the numbers as of Jan. 6, 8 p.m. are:
12, 29, 30, 33, 61, and Powerball 26
Someone's future just got a lot brighter in the Sunshine State.
A single $450 million jackpot-winning ticket in Friday's Mega Millions drawing was sold at a 7-Eleven in Port Richey, Florida, lottery officials said.
The numbers drawn were 28-30-39-59-70 with a Mega Ball of 10.
The $450 million jackpot was the fourth largest in the game's history. The jackpot has been rolling since October, when the last jackpot of $42 million was won by players in Michigan and Rhode Island, according to Mega Millions.
Recent changes were made to the game which decreased from 1 in 258.9 million to around 1 in 302.6 million, although officials have said the changes will create higher jackpots and give players better odds of winning secondary prizes like $1 million.
The biggest Mega Millions jackpot ever won was $656 million split by three tickets in three states in 2012, according to game officials.
The Powerball jackpot has also soared and is at an estimated $570 million for Saturday's drawing.
- $570 million jackpot numbers for Powerball
- New York man wins $344 million Powerball jackpot by playing same numbers for 25 years
- Powerball jackpot won in New Hampshire
- Powerball Prize Grows to $750 Million
- Powerball, Mega Millions together climb to more than $800 million
- Powerball winner donates half a million dollars to veterans group
- Winning ticket for Mega Millions jackpot sold in New Jersey
- No Winner… Means Mega Millions Jackpot Reaches $348M
- $4.9M Winning Powerball Ticket Sold in Chico
- No winners in Saturday's Powerball drawing