BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. - Butte County Public Health confirmed that two additional cases of measles in the county, bringing the total to four.
These new cases are linked to the original measles cluster announced on March 24.
Anyone who has visited the following locations in Chico and Oroville may have been exposed to the virus:
Jamba Juice (5364, 201 Broadway St, Chico) on March 18 from 10:30 - 11:45 a.m.
Campus Cycles (247 Main St, Chico) on March 18 from 11:20 a.m. - 12:50 p.m.
North Rim Adventure Sports (178 E 2nd St, Chico) on March 18 from 12 - 1:30 p.m
Little Red Hen (959 East Ave, Chico) on March 18 from 12:45 - 2:15 p.m.
La Hacienda Restuarant (2635 Esplanade, Chico) on March 18 from 1:20 - 3:20 p.m.
The Boba Stop (226 W. 2nd St., Chico) on March 24 from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
Aca Taco (1000 W. Sacramento Ave., Chico) on March 24 from 5:40 - 6:40 p.m.
B-Line Bus (#3 Bus from Nord Ave. & W. Sacramento to Transit Center) on March 25 from 7:34 -8:34 a.m.
Enloe Prompt Care at California Park (888 Lakeside Village Commons) on March 25 from 6 - 9 p.m.
Sierra Avenue Elementary School After School Program (1050 Sierra Ave., Oroville) on March 19 from 2:30 - 7 p.m.
Ampla Health (2800 Lincoln St., Oroville) on March 20 from 10:45 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Purple Line Urban Winery (760 Safford St., Oroville) on March 21 from 6 - 8 p.m.
The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino (3 Alverda Dr. Oroville) on March 26 from 5:15 - 7:15 p.m.
For general questions about measles, the public may call Butte 2-1-1, Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m. by calling 2-1-1, (or by calling the toll free number 1-866-916-3566). Residents can also text BUTTEMEASLES to 898211 to receive public health information.
- Measles outbreak: 2 more cases confirmed in Butte County
- Measles outbreak: Cases confirmed in Butte, Shasta counties
- Butte County Measles Cases
- Measles outbreak: Cases by county
- Measles outbreak
- Now 7 confirmed measles cases in Butte County
- Three new measles cases confirmed in Butte County
- Health officials confirm 11th case of measles in Butte County
- Butte County health officials confirm 1 additional measles case
- Measles outbreak: Health officials confirm 5th Butte Co. case in young child