SHASTA COUNTY, Calif. - The Shasta County Health and Human Services Agency is investigating a confirmed case of measles in Shasta County.
Health officials have provided a list of locations that the patient recently visited, included:
Hinkle’s Market in Redding on April 3. Time is unknown.
Club 501 in Redding on April 5 from 10 p.m. to April 6 at 2 a.m.
Club 501 in Redding on April 6 from 10 p.m. to April 7 at 2 a.m.
Shasta Regional Medical Center in Redding on April 4 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Shasta Regional Medical Center in Redding on April 7 from 1:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
Shasta Regional Medical Center in Redding on April 7 from 9:15 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
Shasta Community Health Center in Redding on April 8 from 12:30 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Officials also said that any Uber customers may have been exposed in Redding during the following times:
April 4: 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.; 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
April 7: 1:15 p.m. - 3 p.m., 4 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.; 11:20 p.m. - 12:30 a.m. (April 8)
April 8: 1:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Health officials said that the locations listed are all safe and the public should not have concerns about exposure at this time.
Stay with Action News Now for the latest updates as they become available.
- Measles case confirmed in Shasta County
- Measles outbreak: Cases confirmed in Butte, Shasta counties
- Second case of measles confirmed in Shasta County
- Shasta County health officials confirm measles case in infant
- 1 measles case confirmed in Glenn County
- Butte County Measles Cases
- Measles case confirmed at Chico State
- 6th case of the measles confirmed
- Measles outbreak: 2 more cases confirmed in Butte County
- Now 7 confirmed measles cases in Butte County