HUMBOLDT COUNTY, Calif. – The Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office rescued a man who tumbled down a cliff.
The man fell while walking near Hammond Trail in Mckinleyville Tuesday afternoon.
Deputies patrolling the trail heard the man calling for help.
The man is expected to be ok.
- Mckinleyville man falls down cliff near Hammond Trail
- Man arrested after walking through McKinleyville with loaded rifle
- McKinleyville traffic stop leads to discovery of 22 pounds of marijuana
- Man airlifted out of Feather Falls trail area
- Heroic cliff rescue in San Francisco
- Fall River Brewing Raising Money to Rebuild Sacramento River Trail
- 2 dogs rescued from cliff by San Francisco firefighters
- 3 Rescued from California Beach Cliff After Overnight Stay
- Woman Survives After Car Drives off 200-Foot Cliff
- Mendocino County authorities: Oregon family cliff crash intentional