CNN - A classic McDonald's treat has gone through some changes.
The fast food giant announced it altered the recipe for apple pie.
The beloved dessert supposedly includes less ingredients and a whole new look.
The pies are now covered in lattice-style crust, and sprinkled with a sugar topping.
McDonald's said they are made with six different kinds of apples that are 100% American grown.
The pies clock in at 240 calories.
Customers took to social media when they noticed the change, and the reviews were mixed.
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Celebrating Pi Day with some PIE
- Student's Cookie Recipe May Have Included Grandparent's Ashes
- Pie is the star of Nord Country School Annual Benefit
- Pie Auction to benefit Nord Country School Saturday
- McDonald's brings back Shamrock Shakes, Szechuan sauce
- Man arrested trying to commit robbery in McDonald's bathroom
- Calif. big-rig crash scatters McDonald's fries by freeway
- McDonald's Fries up a 1-Hour Deal for Bacon Lovers