If you’ve been craving a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake, you’re in luck! Ahead of St. Patrick’s Day on March 17, McDonald’s is bringing back their minty green shake.
For the occasion, the fast food chain has launched an app to help users track down the closest McDonald’s restaurant selling the milkshake. It’s available now, but the company hasn’t said exactly how long it will remain on the menu.
In addition to that, McDonald’s is also bringing back Szechuan Sauce for its McNuggets. Twenty million packets are on their way to McDonald’s restaurants across the country and they’re expected to be available beginning Monday, Feb. 26.
According to Fortune, Szechuan sauce was initially released by McDonald’s in 1998 to promote Disney’s film Mulan, and it was featured in the Adult Swim cartoon Rick and Morty last year when one of the characters obsessed over finding the sauce. Fans of the show petitioned to bring the sauce back, and McDonald’s did so in October, but fans became frustrated over shortages of the sauce.
McDonald’s says the Szechuan sauce will be available as long as quantities last.
- McDonald's brings back Shamrock Shakes, Szechuan sauce
- USGS: Magnitude 6.3 earthquake shakes northern Chile
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- Swarm of nearly 100 small earthquakes shake south Reno
- Storms bringing good moisture back to NorCal this week
- Demolition of Dicker's Department Store Brings Back Memories
- Lincoln Continental brings back 'coach doors'
- Mount Shasta Police Department brings back 24-hour dispatch center
- Man arrested trying to commit robbery in McDonald's bathroom
- Calif. big-rig crash scatters McDonald's fries by freeway