CHICAGO (AP) - McDonald's is getting ready to test the idea that bacon goes with everything.
The fast-food giant will offer free bacon slices with everything ordered between 4 p.m. and 5 p.m. local time on Tuesday to celebrate its limited-time offer of bacon on some of its classic menu items.
During bacon hour, McDonald's will give everyone two slices of bacon that they can put on anything.
McDonald's Chef Michael Haracz says there really is no such thing as too much bacon.
Outside of the promotion, the restaurant will offer its Big Mac, Quarter Pounder and french fries with bacon.
- McDonald's Fries up a 1-Hour Deal for Bacon Lovers
- Calif. big-rig crash scatters McDonald's fries by freeway
- Chocolate lovers support Paradise youth programs
- Ex-deputy charged with murder of father of lover's children
- Sushi Lover Pulls 5-Foot Tapeworm From His Own Body
- Redding book lovers gather for bimonthly book sale
- McDonald's changes apple pie recipe
- McDonald's brings back Shamrock Shakes, Szechuan sauce
- Man arrested trying to commit robbery in McDonald's bathroom