Photo Gallery 3 Images
Update: 5:35 p.m., June 29, 2019 - Forward progress on the fire has been stopped at 12 acres.
Hand crews are working a containment line.
Update: 4:40 p.m., June 29, 2019 - Cal Fire says the fire remains at three to five acres. Stay tuned for updates.
BUTTE COUNTY, Calif. -- Cal Fire is responding to a fire near Craig Access and Lumpkin Roads near Lake Oroville in Butte County.
They confirmed there is a fire that's burned between 3 to 5 acres with a moderate rate of spread.
Cal Fire is using Air Attack and fighting from the ground working to slow down further progress.
Stay tuned with Action News Now for updates.
- Crews stop forward progress on Mayberry Fire
- CAL FIRE stops forward progress on Elk Fire
- Crews stop forward progress on Oroville fire; One person in custody
- Forward progress stopped on Cummings Fire in Susanville
- Forward progress stopped on Ranch Fire in Igo
- Forward progress of fire stopped on Highway 99 fire in Tehama County
- UPDATE: Forward Progress Stopped on Fire on Highway 70 in Butte County
- Grande Fire - Progress Stopped on Berry Creek Vegetation Fire
- Susanville Interagency Fire Center stopped progression on 7 fires
- Rebuilding progress in Paradise