CALIFORNIA - May is small business month in California.
Small businesses employ seven-million people in the state.
Some small business owners in Chico say they’re thankful for support from the state, but more help is needed.
- May is small business month in California
- Small Business Saturday in Chico
- Small plane makes emergency landing on busy Southern California freeway
- Hungry Bears Threaten Longtime Paradise Small Business
- Small Business Administration Low-Interest Loans
- California’s unemployment rate decreased last month
- Forget Black Friday, Downtown Chico to host Small Business Saturday
- Father, son killed in Northern California small plane crash
- UPDATED: California Cannabis - Open for Business
- California Lawmakers Face Dozens Of Key Bills In Final Month