Watch as an historical highway bridge built in the 1940’s in Dandridge Tennessee is demolished.
Historical bridge demolished in moments.
Posted: Nov 30, 2017 11:28 AM
- Massive bridge demolition recorded
- Bay Bridge Demolition Complete
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge Replacement Project Schedules Demolition
- "Scrambles" building in shambles, demolition ongoing
- Neighbors react to The Graduate Demolition
- Remembering Honey Run Bridge
- Demolition of Dicker's Department Store Brings Back Memories
- Demolition Begins This Week at the Chico Salvation Army Building
- Historic deal revives plan for largest US dam demolition
- Rescue efforts resume at collapse site; demolition planned
Scroll for more content...