A man has been arrested on Saturday on suspicion of robbery at the CVS Pharmacy in Marysville.
According to Marysville police, officers responded to a report of a robbery at that store located on the 1400 block of Yuba Street, where it only took officers a minute to find and detain the suspect.
Police said that just before 5 p.m., 30-year-old Joshua King entered the pharmacy, put a bag on the counter and demanded Xanax or he would "shoot the clerk."
The CVS employee kept calm and alerted the pharmacist about the robbery situation, said MPD.
During the robbery, King kept his hand concealed to make it look like he had a gun in possession, according to MPD.
King was given over 600 other pills instead of the Xanax and ran away from the counter.
Officers were in the CVS parking lot before King could escape and arrested him at the spot, said MPD.
King was booked into the Yuba County Jail where he will be charged with robbery.
- Marysville police arrest CVS robbery suspect in just a minute
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect
- Orland CVS Robbery Suspects Identified
- Chico Police arrest suspect in CVS burglary
- Marysville Police arrest suspect in suspected child molestation case
- Police arrest Marysville masseuse for soliciting prostitution
- Subway Robbery Suspect Arrested
- Chico Police arrest suspect in two robberies
- Marysville PD searching for child molestation suspect
- Update: Wanted suspect from Oroville captured by Marysville police