Marysville Police detectives arrested a sex offender on Wednesday for sexual assault against a minor.
Authorities say the victim knew 19-year-old Daniel Rowley from work, and that he was aware that she was under the age of 18.
The victim said the crimes took place in Yuba City and Marysville last month.
Detectives learned Rowley was in custody at the Sutter County Jail for a violation of his probation terms and conducted an interview with him.
Rowley eventually admitted to having sex with the juvenile several times and he was arrested on several charges including communicating with a minor for sex and having sex with a minor.
- Yuba City man arrested for sexually assaulting a minor
- Yuba City Man Arrested for Alleged Sexual Assault
- Yuba City Police Arrest Three in Connection to 2016 Murder
- Yuba City Officers Arrest Suspects Involved in Alleged Sword Fight
- Humboldt County shopping center sexual assault arrest
- Yuba County Election Results
- Yuba City facilities holiday closure schedule
- Yuba City Police targets neighborhood speeders
- Yuba City Christmas Stroll road closures
- Yuba City 5th Street Bridge closure