MARYSVILLE, Calif. - A 45-year old Marysville man was arrested by Marysville police because they believe he touched a child inappropriately several times at a local daycare center.
The mother of a five-year-old who attedned the Leonor Family Child Care center in the city of Marysville for two years reported the alleged abuse.
On Tuesday the child told the mother about being touched by the husband of the child care center's owner.
Detectives conducted an investigtion and proceeded to arrest 45-year-old Luis Ubias of a variety of felony charges.
The California Department of Social Services - Community Care Licensing Division was also notifed. They will be conducting their own investigation in regards to the child care center's license status.
Parents of children who attended this child care facility in the past are asked to contact the Marysville Police Department. There may be other potential victims, according to police.
- Man arrested for child abuse at day care center
- Corning Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Child
- Shasta County man arrested on child abuse, attempted murder charges
- Arrest Made in Attempted Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Suspect Arrested for Sexual Abuse of a Child
- Flournoy man arrested for Child Pornography
- Anderson Man Sentenced to 120 Years for Child Abuse
- Enloe volunteers donate $1 million to cardiovascular care center
- Red Bluff parents behind bars for child abuse of a 26 day old baby
- Red Bluff Man Arrested in Connection to Child Molestation Case