On 12/19/2017 Marysville Police Detectives arrested 42 year old William Inderbitzen of Yuba City for lewd and lascivious acts on a child under the age of 14. The investigation began in August of 2017 when Marysville Police Detectives received a report from the Sutter County Sheriff’s office in reference to alleged sexual abuse that occurred in the City of Marysville.
Marysville Police immediately began an investigation and interviewed the victim. The 15 year old female victim told detectives that Inderbitzen sexually molested her starting at the time she was in first grade, through the time she was in seventh grade. The victim stated the abuse would occur while she was being watched by her Aunt when the victim’s mother was at work. The victim said the molestation would occur at least once a week, for the seven year period. The victim and Inderbitzen are related. At the time of the molestation, Inderbitzen lived in the City of Marysville.
Detectives made multiple attempts to locate Inderbitzen at his home and the places he listed as employment. Inderbitzen is a registered sex offender for a conviction of possession of child pornography, and had been released from state prison in 2015.
Detectives were eventually able to locate Inderdebizen at approximately 5:25pm on 12/19/2017 in the driveway of his residence and arrested him on charges of lewd and lascivious acts on a child under the age of 14. Inderbitzen was booked into the Yuba County Jail and is being held on $100,000 bail.
- Marysville Police arrest suspect in suspected child molestation case
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted in Child Molestation Case
- Arrest Made in Child Molestation Case
- Marysville police arrest CVS robbery suspect in just a minute
- Redding Police on Hunt for Child Molestation Suspect
- Update: Wanted suspect from Oroville captured by Marysville police
- Red Bluff Man Arrested in Connection to Child Molestation Case
- Police arrest Marysville masseuse for soliciting prostitution
- California pastor suspected of motel molestation surrenders