MARYSVILLE, Calif.- Marysville Police arrested a man for breaking a window to enter a home Monday.
Officers received a 911 call Monday morning around 8 a.m. from homeowners who said that a man had broken a window and entered their residence on the 1200 block of Divver St. Witnesses stated that the suspect had fled the area.
After searching for the suspect, officers found the man they say is responsible, later identified as 21-year-old Charles Lee Longacre from Marysville behind an apartment complex in the 100 Block of E.13th Street. Longacre fled on foot and was arrested a short time later.
Longacre was transported to the Yuba County jail where he was booked on charges of residential burglary and committing a felony while awaiting a court date for previous armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon.
- Marysville Police Arrest Burglary Suspect
- Marysville Police arrest suspect in suspected child molestation case
- Marysville police arrest CVS robbery suspect in just a minute
- Police arrest Marysville masseuse for soliciting prostitution
- Chico High Burglary Suspect Arrested
- Marysville PD searching for child molestation suspect
- Update: Wanted suspect from Oroville captured by Marysville police
- Marysville Police Investigating Officer-Involved Shooting
- Caltrans Job Fair in Marysville
- Officer Involved Shooting in Marysville