MERCED COUNTY, Calif - A state-wide manhunt is underway for a man suspected of killing a former district attorney’s son.
Detectives are looking for Dagoberto Penaloza, who’s suspected of killing Ethan Morse.
The murder happened at a Merced intersection in March while Morse was dropping off his daughter at daycare.
There’s a $1 million arrest warrant out for Penaloza. He’s also wanted on an $11 million arrest warrant for a 2017 attempted homicide in Menlo Park.
Penaloza is considered armed and dangerous.
- Manhunt underway for suspected murderer of former DA's son
- Manhunt underway for Shasta County shooting suspect
- Manhunt underway for Orland bank robbery suspect
- Statewide Manhunt Underway for Suspect in Stanislaus Officer Shooting
- Manhunt Underway for Assault Suspects in Humboldt County
- Manhunt underway for Anderson porch pirate
- DNA Ties Son with Chico Mother’s Murder: Butte DA
- Roseville identity theft manhunt
- Siskiyou County homicide investigation, manhunt
- Chico standoff turns into manhunt