UPDATE 11:14 a.m.
The families home is located on the 56-hundred block of Anita Road in Chico.
UPDATE 7 a.m.: The Butte County Sheriff's Office has found Alton Facciuto.
Authorities in Butte County are on the search for a the son of a woman found dead in Chico, as a person of interest in the case.
The Butte County Sheriff's Office says at 4 p.m. Thursday, they received a call from a man reporting his wife and son missing. The family vehicle was found near Bed Bath and Beyond in Chico at approximately 5:40pm, but there were no signs of the individuals reported missing.
At approximately 12:30 a.m. Friday, the reporting party's wife was found dead at the family's home. BCSO Deputies have searched through the night, and are continuing to search for the reporting party's son, identified as Alton Facciuto, age 32, as a person of interest in this case.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact BCSO at 538-7322. Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
- Missing woman found dead, son named "person of interest"
- CBS: Robert Wagner named 'person of interest' in death of Natalie Wood
- Sheriff: Person of Interest in Decapitation May Be Driving To California
- Authorities searching for person of interest in Lake County homicide investigation
- Missing Chico woman found dead
- Missing woman found dead in Placer County
- Missing Redding Man Found Dead
- MISSING WOMAN FOUND: At Risk Shasta Lake Woman Found Safe
- Dead woman found in Shingletown identified
- Missing Marysville Woman Found After 10 Days